Thursday 24 December 2009

hectic-okie.blogspot.com


Well, finally I've decided my layout...and there's a reason why I choose it. The title of my layout is New Life...well, since blogging is kind of a 'new life' to me. The dark side represent the dark me...the bad side lah...and the right one represent what I've been supporting here in USM: sustainability. I like the way and the feel of how this picture looks like...fairy-tale kinda feeling I guess...

And that ray of light that falls on the leaves symbolises that nature is important to us...or if there's a way of looking at that picture, be so...cause I'm here to express my thoughts, not my concern over the way you think of it...now...hehehe...

And I did mention to change my URL's name in my last post right??? Yeah I did, from 'takkesahwey' to 'hectic-okie' (u know the domain name...) and there's a story to it. hectic is what I have been experiencing for the past 1 month, or more...always on the road, not always, but the point is I have been very busy with all the works here in USM that my friends and my beloved cousin started to miss me...I think so, but my dear beloved cuzzy Lynny do miss me...hehhee. Meeting here, meeting there, but that's the kind of fun that I always been searching for. Later I'll tell u the whole story...and 'okie' is the word I always, always, always, always, always use when I agree with someone or something, or just being cynical to someone. It started with 'wokey', then became okie dokie, and shortened to okie. And it began (if I'm not mistaken) 2nd sem, 1st year...hahaha...miss those moment...

Hmmm...what to say and what to do...well I guess I'm going to stop for now. Gotta get some rest for this morning works (it is Thursday already)...and OH MY GOODNESS, IT IS CHRISTMAS EVE...been so busy working and blogging, well not busy enough but busy enough that I didn't realised it is Christmas Eve...Goodness. What a shame, I always do that...keep forgetting the important date and make it seems like no holiday at all. Goodness, I guess I'm going to start stop blogging now for it is almost 12.40 a.m. already...yeah I'm going to stop now...

hahaha...

TATA!!!

OKIE...

No comments:

Post a Comment